Will846

SPS Grow Out 2018 Sign-up

Store tour this weekend. Still have two spots available. Come on people. Let’s get this filled. 

Hey Y’all!  I’m Jake and look forward to being a part of NV reefers.  I’ve been looking for a group closer to home.  I hope to meet folks soon.  I’m in for the grow out if your willing to have me!!!

14 hours ago, JakeO said:

Hey Y’all!  I’m Jake and look forward to being a part of NV reefers.  I’ve been looking for a group closer to home.  I hope to meet folks soon.  I’m in for the grow out if your willing to have me!!!

Welcome to the club. Hopefully you can make it to the store tour this weekend. 

16 hours ago, JakeO said:

Welcome to the club. We are doing a Bay Area store tour this Saturday. Check out the the post. 

We currently have 2 spots available for the grow out. You will need to be a contributing member and pay the $30 to join the grow out. 

You can pay for your membership on this site in the store. Or you can PayPal the club at treasurer@nvreefers.org

let me know if you have any further questions. 

Hey Will I’m out for the Tour!  I thought the 28th was Sunday.  I’ll still meet up at Diablo at 8:45 to meet everyone and grab the coral.  Sorry for the last min mistake I have family stuff that day.  

Edited by JakeO
Made a mistake on my dates and have fam stuff! Sorry

2 minutes ago, JakeO said:

Hey Will I’m in for the tour but I will meet you at Diablo Corals for the first stop.  I have to drop my daughter off in pleasant hill.

Awesome. Should be a good trip. 

Guest GrizFyrFyter

Picking up our grow out frag at the very first store wasn't great planning.

16 hours ago, GrizFyrFyter said:

Picking up our grow out frag at the very first store wasn't great planning.

I think they will be fine. I’ve done a ton of these store tours and never had an issue. Just make sure to bring something like a insulated lunch box to keep the water as close to tank temp as possible. And acclimate extra long when adding to your tank at home. 

Last spot left. Pickup is tomorrow. If you can’t make it message one of the board members to schedule a pickup. 

Ok everyone. Pics are due today in the tracking thread. I pinned it on the grow out page. Let’s get them in. 

I think I figured it out! 1" now and setting a nice base. 565e2982a05279b8be8fc2744deee85a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk