JakeO

New to NV Reefers

Hello ladies and gents!

Im Jake and i’m New to the forum!  Been reefing for about 12 years but seriously for about 3.  Started with a 72 corner and had no idea what I was doing and failed.  Gave my tank away and was fishless for a few years.  Then I took a trip to Belize and dove the reef there and the big bit hard.  Came home and set up a 28 jBj that I drilled and installed a 20 long sump w fuge, ran that successfully for a few years then built a 40 display with dual 20 long sump/fuge combo.

Now i’m trying to reach out to the reef community and meet like minded addicts that havI the sickness.  I love to trade corals and I’m going to set up a new frag tank in the next few weeks to get more serious about Coral propagation!  I hope I can work trades with you all and talk Reef!  

Thanks all!  Jake

F46B9F31-1D31-47AD-8CAC-216AAE77714F.jpeg

Hello ladies and gents!
Im Jake and i’m New to the forum!  Been reefing for about 12 years but seriously for about 3.  Started with a 72 corner and had no idea what I was doing and failed.  Gave my tank away and was fishless for a few years.  Then I took a trip to Belize and dove the reef there and the big bit hard.  Came home and set up a 28 jBj that I drilled and installed a 20 long sump w fuge, ran that successfully for a few years then built a 40 display with dual 20 long sump/fuge combo.
    Now i’m trying to reach out to the reef community and meet like minded addicts that havI the sickness.  I love to trade corals and I’m going to set up a new frag tank in the next few weeks to get more serious about Coral propagation!  I hope I can work trades with you all and talk Reef!  

Thanks all!  Jake
F46B9F31-1D31-47AD-8CAC-216AAE77714F.thumb.jpeg.e7fcca7f0f74cb00decd51d11cce12d3.jpeg

Nice tank buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting Jake. What kind of coral are you looking to collect?

I have a mixed reef now and I would like to start collecting higher end sps and zoas but I’m open to just about any interesting coral with character.

20 minutes ago, JakeO said:

I have a mixed reef now and I would like to start collecting higher end sps and zoas but I’m open to just about any interesting coral with character.

Right on. I’m on the verge of ditching all my softies and going all sps.