REEFFEVER

Moving Tank - Freebies

All coral and livestock free due to moving tank and having to break tank down for over a month. 

Please call first since the tank is at my old house to schedule a pick up time.  (209) 605 7063

Bring your own container(s).

Livestock Available:

Yellow Tang

3x Blue Chromis

Live rock with 2-3 Rainbow BTA attached.

Lyretail Anthias

2x Clowns

Assorted LPS/SPS Frags

?x Snails

All fish and nems gone.  Still have some snails left over if anyone wants them.  If no one needs snails by tomorrow I will take the tank apart.

29 minutes ago, Ryan M said:

Very generous of you. Hope everything goes to a good home.

Thanks,

We love the new home and moving is stressful during the summer and in particular with this heat wave.  We are trying to move a little bit each morning and evening until everything is moved.

The plan was to move everything over to the new house but... I didn't order my new tank until today and found out it wont be here until mid August at the earliest.  I will be downsizing the system in size and complexity to a Elos 70 Diamond.

Very generous give away! Hope your new tank is up and running faster than mine. Been 3 years since the move, but slowly but surely I’m working towards having saltwater again!

On 7/10/2018 at 4:45 PM, Neil said:

Very generous give away! Hope your new tank is up and running faster than mine. Been 3 years since the move, but slowly but surely I’m working towards having saltwater again!

Yea we will see.  I'm about to sell off all the stuff I don't or won't need for my next build.  I will be slightly downgrading so there will be some good gear going up for sale.